Sqwiggle wiggle Sqwiggle wiggle

Wow

The story was fantastic, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.
The animation is so smooth, it's great. It felt like I was watching real people!
And the music! It really moved me...
You sir are a talented man, 10/10, 5/5.

CharltonChinchilla responds:

Sqwiggly wiggly

gray wolf fire:the team gray wolf fire:the team

Story

It didn't seem to have any kind of plot other than the girl getting kidnapped, but somehow it summed up every RPG I've played where you fight by taking turns.
You should have added voices, or at least light background music for the rest.

The Dead animation The Dead animation

It's unfinished...

So why post it? You should either finish it or leave it be.
But I liked the art style, and it had smooth animation.

Ideas and Shit Ideas and Shit

But...

What happened to the dinosaur? He just sits in the teddy bear forever? I don't really get what any of the first half has to do with the ideas, I thought you were going somewhere like the yellow guy extracted some dinosaur DNA cause it had the red "idea juice" in it, and then the yellow guy took the DNA and... I dunno, did something with it.
Quality-wise, it's very nice, I like the music, art, and animation, it's just the story I don't really get, but maybe I'm just slow, and also use way too many commas, don't you think so?

kobbler responds:

i suppose the general idea of the animation is the building process of an idea and how the brain sorts out the ideas, the dinosaur is the selected idea, my original plan was to have more scenes, showing the the dinosaur being removed from the bear and brought to a processing room and final being sent off as a "good" idea, but i had to rush it to hand it in on time. the whole idea of the animation allowed me to avoid having a clear story and play it off as the randomness of our thoughts. haha. cheers for your kind words.

p.s. i enjoyed the commas :)

Exploding Gum Exploding Gum

Whoa :O

I did not see that coming, well done good sir

Mikes tv intro Mikes tv intro

Doing good so far

One thing I noticed is that you seem to use the generic gradients a little too much. Just a tip, you can apply more than one gradient to an object, just gotta use transparency. Like the green circle at the base of the scythe, if you add another circle on top of it with around 50% transparency and say a... just went into flash to see what might look good, and realized im thinking about fireworks. But if you do have fireworks, you can add a starburst gradient or something, and that would make it look less generic. If you don't have fireworks... I dunno what to tell you

demonrunner23 responds:

i got cha

Curse of the Wrench Curse of the Wrench

What?

I saw... "blablablabla TF2 blablablabla ending stuff"
You need to slow down the text so its at a readable point. Drawing and animation could use work, but what looked like special effects were nice

wowpwner09 responds:

damn right the effects were nice. my computer lagged like crazy

Troll science (the first) Troll science (the first)

Made sense... I think

Seems like good logic there, but if you can come up with it (assuming you're a person of average intelligence, or even somewhat above average. Basically not a super genius), then I would think the fancy science peoples already have and found some flaw in it. But that has nothing to do with the quality of your flash :P
Drawings are okay, animations are okay, some of the words go by too fast to read

Boom head shot! Boom head shot!

Tail bothered me

why didnt it go in slow motion?
and why did the scenery disappear when he got shot?

DJ-DaVinster responds:

i explained it in the author comments "one of my brothers sabotaged the file and saved it, so some of the layering is off"

i actually didn't think to make the tail go slow-mo at the time, lol this was really about an hours worth of effort so that's kinda why.

NogroundsDOTcum NogroundsDOTcum

A year?

You need to practice flash man, this shouldnt have taken that long, unless you were distracted of course. The stick bodies on on Pico and umm... whatsherface were kind of lame, but still ok, i liked the little spastic humps though XD And you chose great music for it.

A few tips, idk if they'll help or not
-Reuse symbols, dont do whatever you did to copy Tom or Wade or whoever that was
-Use a little bit of actionscripting to stop it at the end, it isnt complicated, i believe the whole code is this;(stop)
-Do a more detailed background, like maybe add the rays of light that NG uses